[Klug-general] New Dartford Venue

Allen Brooker allen at allenjb.me.uk
Tue Oct 31 10:07:55 GMT 2006

Peter Childs wrote:
> Ok we really ought to look at Thanet did somone not say last week that
> they were going up to expo with UKC Compsoc so maybe if we pull some
> strings we could get access to the uni....
> My wife is 6 months pregnat too.
> I'm based in Strood, but anywhere in kent is easier to get to than
> central london. The more locations the more people we get involved and
> the better lug we have...
>
> Peter.

That would be me. Access to the uni is problematic at best. We have
enough problems trying to find and book rooms with the power and other
requirements for our own events. You wouldn't be able to get any
internet access here either unless you're a student at any university so
you can access eduroam, and only then it has to be wireless - there's no
wall sockets you can plug things into.

Allen