[Klug-general] virtual meeting 002

Kevin.Groves at ardouk.com Kevin.Groves at ardouk.com
Mon Sep 18 10:12:48 BST 2006

kent-bounces at mailman.lug.org.uk wrote on 15/09/2006 18:02:04:

> also does anyone know what is happening about our physical meeting for
>  september? do we have a location?

This new job is quite demanding at the moment so I've not had chance to
chase things.

It might be on for Dover at the end of the month.

Kev,
THIS E-MAIL MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR PRIVILEGED INFORMATION.
It is only intended for the use of the addressee.
If you are not the addressee, the disclosure, copying or delivering of this to anyone else is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you receive this e-mail by mistake, please notify us immediately by e-mail or by telephoning +44(0)1233 714714.
The opinions expressed within this email are those of the individual author and not Ardo UK.
Whilst Ardo UK takes reasonable steps to scan this email we do not accept any responsibility for any virus contained in it.