[Klug-general] Anybody having internet trouble?

Karl Lattimer karl at qdh.org.uk
Mon Apr 2 18:44:51 BST 2007

Hi,

I'm getting a barrage of reports of people having sluggish internet
and a variety of related issues, including no connection at all.

So far, I've heard tiscali is out, virgin (mine) is slow as hell, bt
is slow, sky broadband is off, and free-online/plusnet are slow,
claranet are also having trouble.

Also this is fairly nationwide it seems, newcastle, edinbrough,
glasgow, maidstone and sheffield POPs AFAIK

Cross ISP/Cross country problems can't be good...

K,