[Klug-general] Dover Meeting - April 2007

James Dayborn james.dayborn at migranthelpline.org
Tue Apr 17 09:21:49 BST 2007

Hi All,

Unfortunately, due to circumstance beyond our control, Migrant Helpline
will not be able to host the KLUG meeting this month. The way things are
looking at the moment it would appear very likely that  we will be
unable to host KLUG for the foreseeable future.

Personally I would like to say thank you to everyone that took the time
to come down to Dover to see us here. I have really enjoyed meeting so
many other addicts, it's good to know your not alone!

Should our circumstances change and we are able to host the KLUG again I
will let you all know.

James Dayborn
IT Manager
Migrant Helpline