[Klug-general] Yesterdays Dover meet

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 11:41:07 BST 2007

On 8/5/07, Nathan Friend <nathan.friend at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
> We had a good meet yesterday albeit a small one,  hope more for you will
> be able to make the next one.  Put 27th October  in your schedule now  :)
>
> We took a look at:
>
> Compiling Gentoo
> Bash scripts
> Music on console (http://moc.daper.net/)
> AuDoc demo (http://www.audoc.org/)
> KPhoto album (http://kphotoalbum.org/ )
> Microclient (http://www.norhtec.com/)
> OpenMoco (http://www.openmoko.com/press/index.html)
> The Green Phone ( http://trolltech.com/products/qtopia/greenphone)
>
> Bye for now,
>
> Nathan.

Oh crud I missed it :-(  Thought it would be end of the month not at
beginning.  Should have read first 'Dover' email properly.  Glad to hear it
went well.  Will be there at October meet.

As we are loosing Rochester venue we now have a problem for end of August
and September.  Anyone around the county got any other ideas for venues?

Colin