[Klug-general] Yesterdays Dover meet

Paul Littlefield paul.littlefield at bigfoot.com
Mon Aug 6 10:08:47 BST 2007

On Sunday 05 August 2007, Nathan Friend wrote:
> We had a good meet yesterday albeit a small one, hope more for you will be able to make the next one.

Yes, it was really good to get together once more. I must say how surprised I was that there not more people there.... Nathan had worked hard to secure the venue.

Having said that, the Triangles Community Centre which was excellent. We had use of the IT room which had wired and wireless internet access, kitchen with Tea/Coffee and fresh pastries!

We even had a brand new visitor named Mark Richards who had come from Canterbury University.

The three of us had a very productive meeting (I was particularly impressed with Nathan's micro-server) and are looking forward to the next one there.

> Put 27th October in your schedule now.

Done.

Cheerio for now,

--