[Klug-general] Way OT... Follow up to embedded thread

Kevin Groves kgroves at ksoft-creative-projects.co.uk
Tue Aug 14 19:41:46 BST 2007

Hi all,

Can't find the thread to comment against and this is quite off topic
anyway. But I recall some of you were having a 'discussion' on embedded
tech. This might also apply to some of you not directly involved.

I'm refreshing my (micro)electronics knowledge looking at embedded
hardware (even embedded ucLinux et al is now *way* too big for the stuff
I want to do), in particular 9-bit microprocessors such as PIC, z80,
Amtel, AVR's, possibly smart relays too.

My question is if there is anyone on the list with this experience I
wouldn't mind a chat. Pointers to good sources of info etc.

Thanks
Kev,

--
Kevin Groves                               VAT No: 776 2747 86
http://www.ksoft-creative-projects.co.uk   Tel/Fax: 01304 210153