[Klug-general] PC for sale

misd71 at dsl.pipex.com misd71 at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Aug 23 14:22:42 BST 2007

sorry there should have been a .html on the end of the url.

and no it's not the same as in the strapline, it's been upgraded since I wrote that and I never got round to
changing it.

I can also deliver reasonably locally to canterbury.

sorry to seem so desperate but I am moving house on saturday and really don't have room for it anymore.

thanks