[Klug-general] PC for sale

matt house matthouse at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Aug 23 15:35:26 BST 2007

Quoting Sharon Kimble <sharonm63 at tiscali.co.uk>:

> On Thursday 23 August 2007 13:38, matt house wrote:
> > Hi all, I know this is a bit of a funny post, but would anyone be
> > interested in buying a PC?
> >
> > it's a custom built machine with a 19" screen, wireless kb/mouse and
> > creative speakers, and was built to be 100% Linux friendly :D
> >
> > specs are at www.theshadowaspect.com/hardware price would be offers around
> > £350
> >
> The full url should be ...http://www.theshadowaspect.com/hardware.html

Sorry, thought I already replied to this but my post doesn't appear to have come through yet, yes the url above was
missing the .html, sorry about that.

Also I can deliver the machine reasonable locally if needed (I am based in Canterbury) problem is I am moving house
on saturday and really have no room for it in the new flat, so need to shift it asap.

wanted to use the funds to get a laptop for me to work on.

thanks

Matt

--
registered linux user #380291
Sakura: Home built AMD64 3500, 1Gb, 160Gb, Radeon x1600xt