[Klug-general] vista screenshot?

Stuart Buckland stuart at nightime.org.uk
Sun Dec 30 10:22:33 GMT 2007

On Sun, 2007-12-30 at 09:46 +0000, Karl Lattimer wrote:
> On Sun, 2007-12-30 at 09:46 +0000, Stuart Buckland wrote:
> > > Hmm, I see the point, I understand the joke, and I admit, I laughed but
> > > then the thought occurred to me, life is really like that for their
> > > users and I came over all sad.
> > >
> > > Share a thought for vista users this new year...
> > >
> > > K,
> >
> > And the joke is.. ?
> >

> He used excel to make the graph.
>
> K,

I realised a split second after asking.  Must have been too early,
mind... barely... working...

I did try to send you a screen grab last night but turns out there is a
limit on the size of attachments so it's sitting, waiting on the
moderator to approve it's delivery.

Unless you wanted grabs from the Resource Monitor the graphs in Task
Manager aren't much different to those in XP.

And yes, you can all take this as an admission I run Vista on somthing.

--
Stuart Buckland <stuart at nightime.org.uk>