[Klug-general] vista screenshot?

Stuart Buckland stuart at nightime.org.uk
Sun Dec 30 11:46:46 GMT 2007

> Lol thanks for the effort, and your own public shame... Its OK, it
> might
> get better with service pack 1.
>
> K,

Can't say I'm a particular fan of Vista but there are a couple of reasons I
use it over XP.
1) The handwriting recognition is excellent compared to XP Tablet.
2) Suspend/Resume is noticeably faster and reliable.
3) UAC - No more switching accounts when I need admin rights (I wouldn't use
XP with an Admin account anymore than I would run a unix desktop as root)

Once Aero is disabled it isn't too bad to look at.  On a small screen though
it does waste precious screen space with large window borders and huge
spacing between icons.

Stu