[Klug-general] Fwd: [ubuntu-uk] LUGRadio Live 2007 and Ubuntu UK

David Halliday david.halliday at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 12:26:43 GMT 2007

I'd love to help with the code but I don't have the time. However if
you are preparing a presentation/talk then in Rochester we have (as
others will testify) some wonderful facilities for doing
presentations/demonstrations as well as (If this helps) a room of
machines that duel boot XP and Ubuntu.

It would be nice if you can make it to Rochester and test run your
presentation to the KLUG.

James is already planning a presentation/demonstration for Linux
certification courses for the Rochester venue on:
Saturday 24th February

Alongside the proposed (on the KLUG site) talks:
Talk: 3D Animation
Talk: IPTV

If people want to ask about facilities etc... at the Rochester venue
that you may want/need give me a shout. Also shout at me if you need
directions.