[Klug-general] Four Guys in a Shed?

Colin_The_Technician binarysignal at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 17:28:38 GMT 2007

Rochester does have Kent's best presentation setup and it is central,
so it does make sense to do it there.  If it is held in Dover there
are enough of us in the Medway towns willing to car pool on the way
down.

And if he needs some cash for petrol I don't mind chucking in a few
quid.  If we all put in 1-2 quid it could be easily covered.  Much
easier than organising sponsorship I think.

As they say 'book him and they will come'

Colin