[Klug-general] Klug Social Meets

Sharon Kimble sharonm63 at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Feb 10 14:42:16 GMT 2007

Last nights episode showed a flaw in our thinking and planning ... we hadn't
got a backup pub. Until it was needed urgently! Its no fun standing outside a
pub in this weather with a keen wind blowing through you, hoping that someone
else will turn up..

So we're asking for suggestions of Maidstone pubs that
[a] serve good beer, and
[b] do good food at a reasonable price in the evening, and
[c] have enough seating space for us all to gather round one or two tables.

Any suggestions please?

Sharon.
--
 14:35:45 up 23:32,  2 users,  load average: 0.87, 0.78, 0.62
A taste of linux http://www.sharons.org.uk/taste/index.html