[Klug-general] Topics

Kevin Groves kgroves at ksoft-creative-projects.co.uk
Mon Feb 12 20:47:48 GMT 2007

yes, pretty much any UNIX book is a good start for command line. I have
a few such as....

UNIX Shell Commands ISBN 0-88022-572-6
UNIX The Complete Reference ISBN 0-07-881299-2

And the classic by the legends Kernigham & Pike, The Unix Programming
Enviroment ISBN 0-13-937681-X

All three are old the last one for example was published in 1984 so I'm
not sure if they are still in print but I find them very handy
especially the Shell Commands one.