[Klug-general] Webhosting

Philippe Yates philippe.yates at franciscans.ac.uk
Thu Feb 15 17:26:42 GMT 2007

Dear All,
I don't post too often (because of a sincere appreciation of my
ignorance in computing matters), but I have read with interest the more
knowledgeable of you waxing lyrical about things Linux ever since I
moved the Study Centre's computing system over to Linux some 4 years ago.
Thank you for all the (half-understood) wisdom that you share and that
it is a privilege to receive.

I have a favour to ask. Our webhosting service has announced that they
will no longer be offering the service in a couple of months so we are
now looking for a new service. I'm sure there are hundreds out there but
I don't know how to choose - so I thought I would turn to the experts of
this forum for advice on where and how to look.
In anticipation of your kindness, thank you.
Philippe

--
Br. Philippe Yates OFM
Email: philippe.yates at franciscans.ac.uk