[Klug-general] Webhosting

Paul Littlefield paul.littlefield at bigfoot.com
Thu Feb 15 21:00:03 GMT 2007

On Thursday 15 February 2007 17:26, Philippe Yates wrote:
> so I thought I would turn to the experts of this forum for advice on where and how to look.

Positive Internet. They are (without doubt) the most professional company I have had the pleasure to work with.

I have moved 6 clients from other hosting companies to Positive in the last year - and have never looked back.

They are happy to talk with me for 90 minutes about a particular web site project and it's requirements. They have never gone over their 3 hour support timescale limit; plus they have give out of their way to make my job easier.

Fantastic... in fact, (to quote one of clients) "I still cannot believe it!".

http://www.positive-internet.com

If you want to know more details, just email me direct.

Regards

--
PAULLY
http://www.paully.co.uk