[Klug-general] Rochester

David Halliday david.halliday at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 19:07:57 GMT 2007

Just to remind people that we are getting together at Rochester in the
new building same as last time. Saturday 24th February

If anyone needs directions or information don't hesitate to contact me.

Look forward to seeing you all. Hopefully with some impressive
presentations in our nice presentation room.

I'm looking for a 10:30ish probably first talk at 11:00 unless people
want later.

See you all then and/or in the pub on Friday night in Canterbury. Two
consecutive LUG meets... Thank god I have two geek t-shirts.