[Klug-general] Thanet Group Meeting

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Mon Feb 26 21:43:18 GMT 2007

Hi all,

Following on from the discussion on the list last month about a meeting
venue in Thanet, I thought I'd try and see if I could get enough people
together to make up a smaller group that could initially meet in Thanet,
then possibly either merge or work with Kent LUG in the Thanet Area
depending on the response.

Anyway, as a result, Thanet LUG is holding its first meeting for some
years on the Saturday 10th March at Cafe Bello in Broadstairs.  We've
yet to decide on the time (AM/PM or Lunchtime) however everyone that
would like to join us is more than welcome.

If you do want to come, please keep and eye on the website
( http://www.thanet.lug.org.uk/ ) we'll let you know when the meeting
is.

Cheers,

Matt