[Klug-general] Linux and Vista

Michael. E. Rentell michael.rentell at ntlworld.com
Tue Feb 27 12:28:50 GMT 2007

Thanks for that Alan. It looks like I can go ahead as I wish.

I'm not paranoid, after all it is the other b.....s who are always out to get ya.  :-)   Hence the query.

The sooner I can help to get Sage Accounts 2007 version working under CrossOverOffice the happier I shall be.

MikeR
in Folkestone

In a nutshell, both XP and Vista check against the PC's components to
see if the machine has been changed to prevent multiple installations
with the same Install Code.

This has no effect on a Linux install on the same machine as the two are
totally unrelated.

Linux, Vista and XP co-exist well on the same PC as long as you aren't
using bitlocker. If you need to use bitlocker then you shouldn't be
thinking of creating a dual boot system in any event.

::a