[Klug-general] Social skills

Adam Buckland Adam.Buckland at eurohill.com
Tue Feb 27 15:02:41 GMT 2007

I'm a member of another technical group (A virtual pub called the
Technique and Ferret which was an offshoot of Computing magazines
technical group) and we are having our Xmas party next month in London.

Other than that, if there is a local brewery that uses OSS (rule out
Fullers I know their IT setup too well) that's a good idea.
BBQ .... mmmm burnt food
LAN Party  - I'd rather chase dry joints on a ZX80 in the dark
Picnic - mmmmm uncooked food - Kent's got a few nice beaches though to
have a picnic on.
Day out - IBM South Bank / Googles London Development Centre
Other Ideas - don't be ridiculous I just play Devils Advocate

Ironically the March Xmas meeting has been harder to organise than the
Xmas one we've had in the past.

Link Of The Day : http://www.freebeer.org/blog/

::a