[Klug-general] LAN party

Dan Attwood danattwood at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 27 19:08:35 GMT 2007

there's a pclinuxos one called super gamer. they are all a bit rubbish
though because you need a shed load of ram in order to copy the disk
to ram and get it to play at a resonable speed.

The idea of a lan party is a really good one though. the best way to
do it would probably say we are going to be playing  games x,y and z
and get everyone to come with working games. i'm happy to let people
use my machine and if i sort out my upgrade nightmare can possibly
supply a second machine. We should also set up a server.