[Klug-general] General stuff

Dan Attwood danattwood at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 28 14:36:36 GMT 2007

We had loads of good ideas for meetings, offers of talks and other
things over the last couple of weeks on the mailing list.

How do people thinks we should move forward with these?

Personally I think that we should revisit the googledoc at
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=ddf3dgnw_0pmp9nr - update it with the
latest suggestions and then discuss it in an IRC meeting. I think the
KLUG is in need of a little structure and committy of people with
someone is charge of events, someone talks etc would be a very good
way of doing things.

Can i suggest Sunday March 11th at 8pm for the meeting?

Dan