[Klug-general] Re: Apache, PHP and MySQL security

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Sat Jan 6 16:49:38 GMT 2007

On Sat, 2007-01-06 at 16:35 +0000, J D Freeman wrote:

> On Sat, Jan 06, 2007 at 04:24:21PM +0000, Matthew Macdonald-Wallace wrote:
> > Fair point, I guess I need to start meeting more developers from
> > Distros... :)
>
> Yes, I highly recommend the social aspect of OSS. Consider attending
> FOSDEM in febuary.

Looks very interesting, are there similar things here in the UK,
possibly London? To be honest, I just can't afford to travel outside
England, never mind the UK and as my current job doesn't involve using
linux (unfortunately) there's no way that I'd get the company to pay for
it.  The fact that I'm a helpdesk analyst at the moment also doesn't
help!

I'm trying to compile a webserver that will allow SSI as we speak, I'm
going to give it a go and see if I can at least replicate some of the
simple stuff that I do with PHP using SSI.

If I can, I'll look at using either CGI or Python, but that's another
thread that's I'm just about to start...

Cheers,

Matt