[Klug-general] So, this new iPhone

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Wed Jan 10 22:57:22 GMT 2007

On Wed, 2007-01-10 at 22:22 +0000, J D Freeman wrote:
<snip>
> <snip>
> >
> > Therefore, my verdict on the iPhone is this:
> >
> > As eye-candy, it rocks.  If you like your labels or are part of the
> > Apple crowd, it rocks, but I won't be buying one.
> >
> > My ??.02,
>
> You, I would like to meet.

Not sure my wife would like me answering personals... ;o)

I intend to be at the pub meet in Canterbury at the end of the month,
assuming that my wife has given birth by then.  If not, it'll be end of
february as I don't drive.  This means that I can't make the meets as
they are too far away for me to use public transport (I live in Thanet)
and Canterbury is the closest place for me to go.

I hope that the pub meets continue!

M.