[Klug-general] Reminder - Social Meeting on Friday 12/1/07

Kevin Groves kgroves at ksoft-creative-projects.co.uk
Thu Jan 11 21:14:17 GMT 2007

I would say its fairly obvious now. I hardly use Linux at all now. I
only use my PC for email and web, maybe a bit of WP but not much. I play
the odd game. Not what I would call a heavy user of it could be just
about any OS would do that. I dont use it at all at work any more so
prety much all my tech skills are rapidly going so I think I'm pretty
much the least qualified to run this LUG.

The group seems to be doing well and rolling along quite well with out
me so......

I can hang around if you want but I dont think there will be an increase
in involvement unless something really significant changes.