[Klug-general] Tonights meeting

Karl Lattimer karl at qdh.org.uk
Fri Jan 12 18:58:54 GMT 2007

George isn't near a computer apparently, and will be on his way
shortly, he has suggested the other whetherspoons on the highstreet
as a possible alternative.

Does anyone know if anyone is on their way down or not? i.e.
currently traveling blackberryless in which case someone should
probably call them and let them know, i'm sure we'll try the first
option before opting for a second

My mobile number is 07821912477

K,