[Klug-general] So, this new iPhone

Margot margot at lawrence1961.f9.co.uk
Thu Jan 18 02:18:53 GMT 2007

Karl Lattimer wrote:

> On 17 Jan 2007, at 22:18, J D Freeman wrote:

>> On Wed, Jan 17, 2007 at 10:13:47PM +0000, Karl Lattimer wrote:

<snipped the abusive & offensive stuff from both sides>

Your posts are completely inappropriate for this list. Please take
your argument elsewhere - either off-list or to a list where such
messages would not be considered inappropriate.

If you don't know anywhere suitable, I suggest you subscribe to the
Mandrake Off-Topic (OT) list:

The OT list was set up a few years ago by Mark Weaver as a home for
religious, political & other non-tech stuff that was polluting the
Mandrake newbie & expert tech support mailing lists. You don't have
to use Mandrake/Mandriva to join - all Linux users are welcome, and
many of the original Mandrake users on the list have now switched to
other distros.

Asbestos underwear is recommended - tinfoil hats optional!
--
Margot