[Klug-general] How old are we?

Adam Buckland Adam.Buckland at eurohill.com
Thu Jan 18 07:44:34 GMT 2007

It’s a 6809, a wonderfully symmetrical CPU down to the BRN branch never command to map against BRA branch always.
My final year project was an assembler / emulator and debugger for the MS6502 with the interface based on that of the RML 380Z I first learned to use CP/M etc.

Vista is a wonderful way to get to see all the new error messages but in slow motion compared to Win95, it won't support my Apple Keyboard properly (yet) and my VPN software takes it into a deadly embrace with the security enhancements.

Nostalgia isn’t what it used to be…

::a