[Klug-general] T minus 6 Days Till Dover

Colin_The_Technician binarysignal at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 16:11:02 GMT 2007

With the first KLUG meeting of 2007 6 days away I was wondering what
project/talk/discussion/topic idea's people had for the meet.  Or will
it be just a general catchup meet?

One idea is a mobile Linux topic, as Paul has asked me to bring my
Sharp ML5500 Linux PDA and Jim has a Nokia 770 Internet Tablet he
might bring and Dan has a gp2x that is neat to play with.

Another idea is to sit down and have a round table discussion about
the recent mailing list and IRC chats about KLUG, and for us to think
about how we can make the most of the LUG in 2007.

So what are your idea's and are you going to Dover?

Colin