[Klug-general] Nokia N800

Karl Lattimer karl at qdh.org.uk
Tue Jan 23 13:16:42 GMT 2007

After being one of the chosen 500 I will be receiving an N800 in a few
days time, I'm still blissfully unaware of why I'm one of the 500 as I
haven't applied for anything and have not really expressed too much
interest in the Maemo development program. Although I did put together the
freevo framework for web remote which is designed to work on the maemo and
PSP (and of course iPhone in the future) although it is merely a web
application.

Maybe someone thought it would be a nice surprise.

Anyway, you can find out more about this developer program by visiting
http://maemo.org/maemowiki/N800DeveloperDeviceProgram the second round of
discounts will consider all that apply apparently so if you want a cheap
maemo (mine came in at £68.52) then get with the program.

K,