[Klug-general] A question for Kevin

aleX Layfield alexlayfield at alexlayfield.force9.co.uk
Mon Jan 29 12:14:56 GMT 2007

On Mon Jan 29  7:57 , Kevin Groves <kgroves at ksoft-creative-projects.co.uk> sent:

>J D Freeman wrote:
>>

>> Kevin,
>>
>> today you pointed us at a company that did very shiny mini-itx stuff.
>> Any chance you could post a link to it here please?
>>
>> Thanks

>> -
>http://www.icp-epia.co.uk/
>
>When I do my talk next month I will have my blue car with me as it's
>more powerful than my laptop, then you can take a look at mini-ITX.
>
>Kev,
>
>--
>Kevin Groves                               VAT No: 776 2747 86
>http://www.ksoft-creative-projects.co.uk   Tel/Fax: 01304 210153
>Support Line: 0845 686028                  Mobile: 0790 0230783
>Yahoo!: ksoftcreativeprojects              Skype: ksoftcreativeprojects

I'll try and be there too then... bit os a clavicle prob at the mo... got a box
from them on K's recommendation... careful tho'! They want to put it together
themselves and charge for it!

About to install Suse/Ubuntu/CentOS? on a 4Gb CF (IDE-converted)... no moving
parts... and check the size of the PSU!

aleX