[Klug-general] ITTA!

Sharon Kimble sharonm63 at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Jul 11 19:47:30 BST 2007

You've possibly heard of ITMA ['Its That Man Again' a popular WW2 radio
program] well we have our own version. And it occurs every month on the
second Friday of the month, 'Its That Time Again' for a Maidstone Social Meet
at the British Queen just off Square Hill at 1930 on Friday 13th [no, we're
not superstitious] until the time we go home or get thrown out :)

Hope to see you there for good beer, good food and good conversation too

Sharon.
--
 19:42:04 up 3 days, 23:59,  1 user,  load average: 1.91, 1.36, 1.03
A taste of linux http://www.sharons.org.uk/taste/index.html