[Klug-general] Linux phones

Dan Attwood danattwood at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 12 15:06:12 BST 2007

My impending change of jobs will mean for the first time ever i'm going to
have ot pay for my mobile bills - oh the horror!

As a result i'm going to have to get a new phone and sim card. Ideally of
course i'd the like the phone to have good linux support for backing up
numbers, shifting pics around etc via bluetooth. And of course in a perfect
world the phone it's self would be running linux as well. The phone will
also have to be on the vodapahone network as thats what my partner has and
we want to take advantage of her free minutes.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Dan