[Klug-general] Dover venue

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 16:16:49 BST 2007

It is great that we have a venue for August and October, however
unfortunately we don't have a venue for July :-(  This is a shame as we did
not have a June meeting either, but really appreciate we have venues and
understand when they can't be available.  So do anyone have any idea's for a
July meeting next Saturday?  Should we try a virtual one, on IRC? Or should
we schedule another pub social meeting?  Any suggestions/idea's people!??!

Colin