[Klug-general] print quota system

Ben Sutton bensutton at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 10:16:08 BST 2007

Hi,

Coincidently I am working on installing a print quota system here.
PyKota seems like a good solution:

http://www.pykota.com/software/pykota/

Seems to integrate with CUPS, supports postgre sql, mysql or sqllite
and ldap.  I've set some time aside this afternoon to have a play -
will let you know how I get on.

I have a basic PDF guide for a Debian install if thats any help.
Email me if you'd like a copy.

Cheers,

Ben.