[Klug-general] June meeting

David Halliday david.halliday at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 12:46:34 BST 2007

Just looking at the LUG Meeting list (needs updating):
http://www.kent.lug.org.uk/klug/events/technical-social-and-virtual-meetings.html

I have different dates down in my diary for this (I'm often wrong).

What is happening with Dartford? The meeting is scheduled for there.
If needs be I can host again in Rochester, however I have a family
thing that weekend and will probably need to close things up much
earlier (before 1:30 pm) than normal.

How are peoples searches for alternative locations going? as anyone at
one of the universities spoken to their hospitality/clubs and
society's people about rooms?

As some people know I'm thinking about changing jobs and/or moving
closer to London (although I'm not certain about what I want). I'd
hate for this to detrimentally affect the LUG as it's been nice
watching it grow over the past 12 months.