[Klug-general] top-posting

Adam Buckland Adam.Buckland at eurohill.com
Thu Mar 1 10:04:52 GMT 2007

This is all great and highly stimulating, but all the other lists I am
on use top posting and I have never known anyone flamed or banned for
top posting.

My main three groups, Exchange Server Admin, Windoze Sys Admin and SBS
have over 2,000 postings a day and no one complains about top posting
and looking through the last 24 hours I can't see anyone who doesn't top
post.

So who exactly has made these rules for posting on chatgroups, where can
I find them and am I banned?

::a