[Klug-general] top-posting

George Prowse cokehabit at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 11:30:55 GMT 2007

Dan Attwood wrote:
> I think we should draw a close to this thread now
>
> there are no posting rules as such on the KLUG mailing lists - other
> then the catch all be polite, don't swear etc
>
> Perhaps we should look at creating a set of mailing list guidelines in
> the future?
>
> Now new subject please - before I ban the lot of you!
New subject... I just got 5 tickets for V Festival!!! Tickets went on
sale at 9am and by 9:30 all the ones for the main camping area had sold
out!!! Anyway the Killers, the Fratellis, Foo Fighters, Manic Street
Preachers <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manic_Street_Preachers>, Primal
Scream, James, Happy Mondays, Basement Jaxx
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basement_Jaxx>, Babyshambles
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babyshambles>...

It should be good, my friend has a tent thing that is bigger than most
living rooms and it is basically held together by old addidas shoe laces.

I'm not sure i'm going to like those sleeping arrangements though, me -
3 male friends - and my girlfriend... could get a bit 'out of hand' if
the Manics are too good, lol

George