[Klug-general] top-posting

Adam Buckland Adam.Buckland at eurohill.com
Thu Mar 1 14:17:26 GMT 2007

I cited them because they are large throughput lists of technical people
not because they are Microsoft lists. I could cite many other lists none
of whom use bottom posting.

I am however on a number of Microsoft lists as I used to work for them
and before them ICL and before them IBM.

As an aside and good for techie quizes, remember that Microsoft used to
have the most popular version of Unix in the world.

::a

PS I am sorry that I worked for ICL, it was a blot on my CV!

PPS At the end of the day, you don't like top posting, I and most of the
rest of the universe appear top prefer it to having to scroll down every
message.