[Klug-general] (no subject)

Dan Attwood danattwood at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 8 12:17:52 GMT 2007

Ok shall we set the April talks to be one on IPTV by Colin for the
none technical and one on SHH by Mike for the technical?

And while wer'e at it can somebody please explain to me why people
keep ing offering talks along the line of 'why XYZ is a load of
rubbish' or 'techniques and methods for killing end users' or 'why I
hate XYZ'?

Surely the aim of any lug should be to help it's members learn new
things - remember the round table discussions we had in Dover? and
also remember the cross section of member we have.

If people really want to dicuss things why i hate such and such
perhaps they should save it for the pub meets or maybe we should
arrange for some proper, structured debates. I person anally don't
want to have to sit and listen to someone troll for half an hour - i
have better ways to spend my time.