[Klug-general] Gates Vs. Jobs

Karl Lattimer karl at qdh.org.uk
Tue Mar 27 12:46:25 BST 2007

On 27 Mar 2007, at 12:34, Colin McCarthy wrote:

> That is a good clip I saw it on the uk.current.com site.  Well
> worth checking out the other uk.current.com Super News videos,
> especially 'The (Oval) Office' one http://uk.current.com/pods/
> supernews/PD05741
>
> I have turned into a Telewest Ch 155 Current TV fan, espcially
> since SKYOne went.

Current TV is cool, i never watched sky one I hate rupert 'I own the
news' Murdoch and I would happily defecate on his shoes, but now with
virgin central picking up I'll be able to get all the shows archived
on telewest's hard drive instead of storing bittorrent downloaded
seasons of stuff on my freevo box.

Cool clip btw, very funny but I liked the novell linux ads better ;)

Anyone watched the re-cut of Truth happens from redhat? The redhat
ads are cool, thing is the Apple/Novell/Redhat tv ads, never get
shown in the UK.

K,