[Klug-general] Dartford start time

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 22:11:54 BST 2007

Yeah we could be left coffeeless with nothing but an Urm to entertain us.
In that case my cafe 'StarTux' is definately a go.  I am sure I can get some
'all in one coffee cup' things tomorrow.  Dan you will have to bring your
own milk frother and chocolate sprinkles :-)

Colin (Ex professional Barista)