[Klug-general] Hello

Tom Woodington klug at isaiah.org.uk
Sat Mar 31 16:46:47 BST 2007

Some of you may have seen me lurking in the IRC channel, and my last
post in the mailing list so I though it might be polite to introduce
myself.

I live in Whitstable and went to university at UKC in Canterbury a
number of years ago.
Since 1996 I have at various times tried several flavours of linux
(Redhat 5.2, Mandrake 7.2, Suse and now Ubuntu) but had not managed to
make them last as I found I progressively booted into them less and
less.
Recently I have switched to Ubuntu full time on my desktop and have a
server running fedora. I'm still a bit rusty in some areas but still
manage to suprise myself with what I can still remember.

Unfortunatly I missed the chance to meet some of you in todays meeting
as I was unable to attend but look forward to seeing some of you in
future and chatting to you all in the mailing list and #klug
--
Regards

Tom Woodington
(deiaccord)