[Klug-general] Dell to use Ubuntu on Linux PCs

Shish shish at shishnet.org
Thu May 3 17:12:09 BST 2007

> Just to be anal, I think you'll find that apple were involved heavily in
> developing zeroconf

If you're countering my point, I suspect you meant to say microsoft
were involved...

> [microsoft?] were involved heavily in developing zeroconf
> Microsoft's implementation is still called zeroconf
> zeroconf ... which microsoft do use in vista

Why does searching microsoft.com, with both the built-in search, and
google, return no relevant results for "zeroconf"? Surely if they
developed it, call it by that name, and are using it right now, then
there'd be some mention of it somewhere?

http://search.microsoft.com/results.aspx?q=zeroconf
http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Amicrosoft.com+zeroconf

    -- Shish