[Klug-general] Mailing list etiquette, again (was: The other side of sympathy

Shish shish at shishnet.org
Fri May 4 21:30:34 BST 2007

> What a load of rubbish

?D2SRDNU t0N SVRLSU0 3K4M 2 ZYAW NI KLT EW RHT4R UD

Also, if my tips really are a load of rubbish, I'd like you to point out
where specifically I made mistakes, so that I can improve next time :P

If you'd have used quote, reply, quote, reply, as suggested, then I
could have figured out if there was a specific bit -- as you've quoted
the entire message, you leave a lot of room for ambiguity over what
you're actually referring to, which only serves to prove my point :P

> stop having a go

having... a go? what? You seem to be reading offensiveness when there
really isn't any at all o_O  If I was meaning to offend, I would have
called him an idiot or something; as it was, I just felt that his
message was very hard to understand, so I gave some pointers as to what
the mistakes were, and how the message could be improved...

> over such a trivial thing such as this mistake.

If nobody pointed it out, what would stop it happening again?

    -- Shish