[Klug-general] What Broadband Package Do You Use?

George Prowse cokehabit at gmail.com
Wed May 9 14:03:51 BST 2007

I'm thinking of getting rid of Tiscali so i'm looking for a good deal on
Broadband.

I'd like to know what do you use, if it is good and if you have seen any
good deals recently.

I could really do with a shiny new router, phone option, unlimited
downloads - you know, all the regular stuff.

So far the best I have seen is an orange deal with a mobile phone for
£35 and the Sky 'see speak surf' one. Unfortunately I cant get the Sky
one, i'm outside their area or something stupid (I already have broadband).

Any ideas?
George