Karl Latimer karl at qdh.org.uk
Wed May 9 14:11:24 BST 2007

On Wed, 2007-05-09 at 13:54 +0100, George Prowse wrote:
> So does this mean we can get back to saying how bad Debian is?
>
> MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Nah we'll give deb the day off. Lets instead concentrate on whats wrong with vista ;P For instance, its £350!
The competition commission hasn't even raised an eyebrow at this lack of competition on the shelves, which has
allowed microsoft to instigate its own cartel pricing on this sub standard beta product.

> On a side note, Intel and Ubuntu are working together to create the OS
> of choice for their new embedded processors:

This is good news especially considering intels work on handhelds
running hildon desktop.

> At last a chance to get rid of the ARM processors methinks

Ooooh, don't say that, arm is actually a good architecture. x86 has some
good features but its a lot hotter than arm.

K,