[Klug-general] What Broadband Package Do You Use?

Karl Latimer karl at qdh.org.uk
Wed May 9 14:46:17 BST 2007

On Wed, 2007-05-09 at 14:43 +0100, Dan Attwood wrote:
> hmm this is even stranger
>
> I pay £25 a month for a 4 meg cable connection
>
> according to the page below i can pay £19.99 a month for an 8 meg
> connection with free talk anytime. Granted this is non-cable but it
> seems crazy
>
> http://virgin-media.broadband-123.co.uk/non-cable-broadband.html

Whats even stranger is that virgin called me up, offered to cut my bills
by about £20, more than double my internet speed to 10Mb and told me I'd
get a free upgrade to 20Mb within a month.

And I'm still paying 25£ per month. So I suggest dan, you call them up
and tell them this as they're offering all their new deals to existing
customers.

K,