[Klug-general] OSS Games

Karl Lattimer karl at qdh.org.uk
Sun May 13 21:50:35 BST 2007

On Sun, 2007-05-13 at 20:37 +0100, David Halliday wrote:
> With people talking about World of Padman:
> http://padworld.myexp.de/index.php?news
>
> I figured it was possibly a good time to share out other OSS games links.
>
> First of all lots of projects in the games section on freshmeat:
> http://freshmeat.net/browse/80/
>
> other links of mine are listed in my del.icio.us list:
> http://del.icio.us/amon/games%2BLinux

Oh, for the gamers well... I've been beavering away pretty damn hard on
wine-doors and apparently have a working world of warcraft (any registry
hacks welcome), call of duty, halflife2 + steam, I'm still working on
battlefield 1942 + road to rome + secret weapons of ww2.

We'll be working our way through the games listed here;
http://www.linux-gamers.net/modules/wiwimod/index.php?page=HOWTO+INDEX
+Wine+Games&back=HOWTO+Home

So stay tuned ;)

K,